November is here and the big holidays are just around the corner! This recipe is great for your family parties and holiday festivities. This recipe takes minutes to whip up and only 8 minutes to bake in the oven. You don’t need to spend hours in the kitchen this year for a holiday treat.
Cinnamon Sugar Snack Mix
- 4 cups rice Chex
- 4 cups corn Chex
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Combine butter, coconut oil, and honey in a sauce pan.
- Bring to a simmer for 1 minute.
- Combine cereal and almonds in a large bowl and set aside.
- Pour honey mixture over cereal and mix well.
- Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake at 325 for 5-8 minutes.
Anytime you're going for a cleaner version of your favorites, aim to get the best quality you can!