Don’t you hate it when you think you will be more organized once school starts, but life just keeps getting busy? Don’t sweat it, mix up your dinner with this yummy spaghetti squash burrito bowl. It’s only five ingredients. FIVE INGREDIENTS! Now that’s my kind of dinner.
Spaghetti Squash Burrito Bowl
The great thing about this recipe is that you can add whatever fresh vegetables you have in your fridge!
- 1/2 spaghetti squash, baked
- 4 oz ground turkey, seasoned and cooked
- 1 diced tomato
- 1/2 diced avocado
- 1/2 cup slaw mix
- *add lime juice, salt and pepper to taste
- Once the squash has cooled, use a fork to gently scrape the squash off of the peel, and place in a bowl.
- Top with cooked ground turkey, tomato, avocado and slaw mix.
- Add lime juice, salt and pepper to taste.
Squash: Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place half of squash in a glass baking dish, cut side down. Adding a little bit of water to the pan will help the squash steam and become more tender. Cook squash for 30-45 minutes or until tender.
There are many ways to cook spaghetti squash, find a way that works best for you.