You had me at Snickerdoodle! No cooking necessary for these energy bites. This recipe uses natural sugars including honey and date sugar to sweeten every bite. These are the perfect way to get energy when you have the munchies or just need a snack. Tera’s Organic Protein Whey is what we used in this recipe. This is one of our favorite products that we use in multiple other recipes. It’s certified organic and comes from grass fed cows. Try it out and see if you love it just as much as we do.
Snickerdoodle Energy Bites
Yield 12 cookies
- 3/4 C rolled oats
- 1/4 C raw honey
- 1/4 C coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 scoops vanilla (Tera's Organic Whey Protein)
- 2 Tbsp almond or coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp date sugar
- Add oats to a food processor, processing until a flour forms.
- Pulsing to combine between each addition, add in honey, oil, 1 Tbsp cinnamon, vanilla, and protein powder.
- Remove dough, kneading to combine and divide into 12 even balls. Roll in hands to make smooth.
- Combine remaining cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl. Roll each bite in sugar mixture.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 5.4 g
Total Carbohydrates 12 g
Protein 4.5 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.