Granola is great for breakfast or a quick snack on the go. This recipe goes great with a spoonful of greek yogurt or some fresh berries and milk. Fuel your mornings with this simple recipe that you can keep in the fridge to use throughout the week. It will be sure to hit your sweet tooth with the dark chocolate chips!
Almond Joy Granola
Yield 6 servings
- 1/4 C coconut oil
- 1/4 C coconut sugar
- 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut, low-fat
- 1/2 cup extra dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Melt sugar and oil and mix in maple syrup.
- Add in dry ingredients (not the chocolate), mix well.
- Spread on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 30 min. After cooled, stir in chocolate chips.
Once completed store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Serving Size 1/3 cup
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.